I think I may have tried to start this a while back and then didn’t stick with it…sounds like something I would do anyway! So here it is, I’m going to list out my goals for the week. Sounds simple right? Like I should be able to just say what I’m going to do and go on without much to-do about it? Well, it might be that simple for most people but I tend to garble, forget, or postpone my to-do list unless I have something or someone pushing me on (nicely).
Since I thought that, perhaps, some of you may be the same about your goals, I decided to share mine and encourage you to either post a list of your own (in the comments or on your blog) OR whatever else it takes to have the accountability you need. Little things really help me to ignore the big writing things, so having accountability will hopefully help me reach all of my goals without sacrificing the reading portion.
- Write and upload the next 3 chapters of Vocabulary/Lesson Ideas/Quizzes for Dragon on My Neck
- Write at least one new chapter for Dragons in the Deep
- Write at least one new chapter for Paulonious Punk
- Wash, dry, and PUT AWAY laundry (its that last part…gets me every time)
- Work on creating Monkey’s pdf files for the book
- Create new cover them for Stone Dragon books
- Sew Monkey’s birthday presents
- Clean Monkey’s Playroom (She’s almost 3, MAKE HER HELP!)
- Finally watch the end of those 3 different seasons of shows on Netflix…it’s been a while Elizabeth, get ‘er done.
- Sew bibs and various cute and super nerdy baby things. College friend baby #1 will be here in 2 months woman! Niece and or nephew in 7…get on it!
- Crochet hoodie for Monkey.
- Write at least 3 blog posts *not counting today’s*
Thirteen things…I can handle this! What about you?