Every Sunday I am going to be posting my writing and reading goals for the coming week. This is in an attempt to more often prod me into action so that I am accountable for my work, or lack there of! The following Saturday will be a weekly wrap up to see whether or not I reached my goals. Please feel free to heckle, taunt, and pester whenever you like!
This week’s goals are:
- Finish, or come as close as possible to finishing, the short story I’m working for contest.
- Organize the 1st half of my novel, The Way We Were and see if anything needs added before moving on to the second portion.
- Write at least 3 chapters for Paulonious Punk.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Here is my Video on the subject:
If you have any suggestions, questions, or goals to share please leave them for me! I can’t wait to hear from you.
Until Next Time…May your week be happy and blessed!